1/32 Skyraider ?

Isn't this really the 1/47 or some weird box scale kit by Revell? They never did list the scale size on the box art...

Craig

crw59
1/40.

Reply to
frank

This information now added to the listing by the seller so full marks for honesty at least :o)

By the way, is this the one where the u/c goes up and down when you slide the bomb backwards and forwards?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

That was the one, though I never did get all the working parts to actually function. I built one in 1966 or so (it dates from the

1950's, though this boxing is newer).
Reply to
Gerald Owens

Reply to