1/32nd airfix 250/3 greif

hello all,anyone know where i can find this kit?i searched on ebay but with no luck,anyone have this kit that they are willing to part with?help help!lol! please e-mail your asking $ snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com cheers!

Reply to
Rick

I believe both of my local shops carry it (old store stock). I do not recall how much it was but I seem to recall it wasn't very much at one store.

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

hello!please if u pick one up,let me know the $ and i will send u a money order for s/h cheers from the great white north!

Reply to
Rick

Here's one via eBay. I will look at my local shops for you as well.

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

thanks rob!i just put a bid on it!thanks again for all your help! cheers! rick!

Reply to
Rick