Lost part: Airfix 1/72 Stuka

Somehow I lost the left stab to my 1/72 Airfix stuka. Anyone got that part kicking around in the 'ole spare parts bin?

TIA,

-Bill

Reply to
RC Boater

Have you tried the Parts Yard in Canada?

You could also join my Yahoo! group and ask there:

Al Superczynski

Same as Heller? im surei have a heller kit only fit for parts........just woke up so whats a stab. stabalizer?......lemmino

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Just send an e-mail request directly to Airfix at: snipped-for-privacy@ibcl.com

Include the kit name, kit stock number, the name of the part, the part number, and your mailing address. Airfix is very good at replacing parts in a timely manner.

Martin

Reply to
Martin