Airfix Iron Duke still available?

I had this ship,in my battleship collection, that somehow got lost in moves/divorce/etc. I always wanted to build Jellico's flagship. Is there still a kit out there? I had the Airfix kit many moons ago. Thanks

Reply to
CountFloyd

Shortly to be re-released.

Enzo Matrix

From the Evil Place:

so it's out there.

Reply to
tomcervo

OT, but I can see Iron Duke as a Great War dreadnought and flagship. But what in hell was Frog thinking when they kitted an "R"? All the great carriers, the QE's, the Renown--all far better known, better looking, better war records.

Reply to
tomcervo