1/33 model of Boeing/Bell V-22 Osprey

Hey, im gonna do a 1/33 model of Boeing/Bell V-22 Osprey. I already gathered some pictures, info and stuff but i do need some more detailed specifications about construction,blueprints, drawings, some pictures - everything. I wonder if anybody can help me to get info about this descent model. Meybe there is somebody here who did this model before? That would be awesome to get in touch.

Best regards, mzx snipped-for-privacy@mikronika.com.pl

Reply to
Rafa³ Ma³y

Is there any reason for the peculiar scale (to me)? perhaps paper modeling? If plastic or multi-media, 1/32 is probably a better bet, with decals and several aftermarket parts you might want available.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

For paper modeling we use 1/33 in poland. I got all my models done with that scale.

Reply to
Rafa³ Ma³y

Halinski's next 1/33rd cardstock masterpiece is to be the Osprey, perhaps available within a month or two. I saw the cover artwork on the web somewhere, but cannot find the URL just now.

Vess Irvine

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Correction - Halinski's next masterpiece is going to be 1/200 Military Model

1-2/2004 YAMATO
Cover artwork I guess you are reffering to post:
was posted on the 1ts of April, which is according to our local tradition, "joke day". It is the time when you hear all the highlited untrue top stories, even on the radio or TV. I wrote That post you found:). Anyway halinski is NOT going to have this model in his printout work soon.

U¿ytkownik "Vess Irvine" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
Rafa³ Ma³y

Nice April Fool there! Although it's all Polish to me, it looks like the Yamato model will depict the ship at completion, with the 4 triple

155mm turrets. Great!! I may just build my first paper card stock model soon.
Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug