1/350 USS Enterprise Hanger Deck

Does anyone know of any aftermarket add on parts for the1/350 USS Enterprise Carrier, Tamiya kit. I am especially looking for a hanger deck.

Reply to
yoeleven

Go to

. There are links there to all kinds of sites, one of which has decals for cockpits, ordnance, and complete sets of PE for this kit. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

My bad. Go to

. Sorry! Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

1/350 cockpit decals? dang how small is that?

Craig

Reply to
Craig

If you think these are small, check out the landing gear doors, wheels, and ordnance for the aircraft. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

I like my Tamiya Enterprise just the way it is....still in the box up in the attic where its been for the past 3-4 years. and when I actually build it I won't be able to even see the planes much less be concerned how to paint the yellow rings on the bombs, doors, etc... :-(

Craig

Reply to
Craig