Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for info on Revell 1/72 Draken
Hey all! I'm interested in the lineage of the Revell 1/72 Saab Draken that came out back in the '60's. I'm guessing that it may be more of a box scale, but is it anything like the Airfix or the Heller...
3
3

ARM: Review - Armorscale 76mm M1A2 barrel for M4 Shermans
Kit Review: Armorscale 1/35 Scale Conversion Set No. B35-028; 76.2mm M1A2 Gun Barrel for US Tanks M4 Sherman; 11 parts (4 turned brass, 3 etched brass, 3 grey resin, and 1 turned aluminum barrel);...

anyone here speak perfect French?
My local hobby shop has had a railway stuff order (they think) but its in French so no one can understand it, can anyone here help, i have the email in question, and my email is valid ta
39
39

Looking for Revell 1/32 Seafire
Yeah, I know, stop laughing guys. A good friend of mine is looking for one for old times sake and I thought I'd pick one up if anybody had one. Please email me if you do. Bruce Bell

[FFSMC] Looking for a friend in NYC
Hello guys, I am a former fireman and I would like to honour the firefighters of New York City. I work so on the American La France pumper from Trumpeter and wish to build it the most accuratly as...

Re: Who Are All You Modelers???
There is a lady up in your end of Californy who builds car models. Even with neuropathy she builds better cars than I ever did. You can find her stuff on E-bay under the name 'mustanggal', IIRC....
16
16

Where to find the Ship Modeling FAQ
Archive-name: models/ships/faq Posting-Frequency: 5 days Last-modified: 1 September 2005 This is the POINTER to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ship modeling. The FAQ itself is longer posted...

Random Plastic thoughts.
Since I have so much free time... uh-huh, I was day dreaming a bit today while a rather tedious data process ran on both of my computers (and believe me I need two). I was reading Track Link's Small...
1
1

best bob 1/48 kits?
hurricane and spit?
13
13

Mach2 Valiant
Has anyone seen this in the flesh yet? Any views? Gary.
3
3

Greek and Turkish F-14s
Greek and Turkish planes collide Greek and Turkish F-14 jets have crashed into the southern Aegean Sea after colliding in mid-air. The collision, near Karpathos island, occurred after Greece scrambled...
6
6

Metal colors
What paint should I use so the painted area really looks metal? I used metal colors of Tamiya, Vallejo (both water and alcohol based) and I don't like the results. What I really liked was when I put a...
17
17

Pumice stone
What is the purpose of vallejo pumice stone? Maciek
4
4

Removing Chrome
Hello all - I received the help call that's printed below from a friend. Basically it says it all including the fact that it probably isn't our common out of the bottle or spray can chrome paint....
17
17

Hobbystores in Maui
Heading for Maui for vacation in July and was wondering if there were any Hobbystores there. Hoping for one that might carry some Japanese garage kits. Eric
6
6