Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

wanted
anyone have a copy of the german giants they want to sell? the r plane book.

ago 2 c
is there a kit of this interesting bird?
19
19

50th Anniversary of Revell ??
saw in Great Models pre order section a B-47 kit due out in August for Revell's 50th. Anyone know if a list exists of what reissues they plan for this celebration???? sounds like a good a time as any...
29
29

SU-31
Hello All I need some 3 view drawings hopefully with cross sections of the Sukhoi SU-31. Anyone know a site that has SU-31 drawings in any CAD format or large TIFF or JPG? Thanks Terry Terry
1
1

Custom ship propellors/screws
Anyone know anyone capable of doing custom work machining in brass? Looking at smaller scales...1/144 to 1/350. Thanks
5
5

Re: New CMR 1/72 Buccaneer Mk.2A & B kits
did you see the price tag? here in Holland they ask about US 60,= !! So I took along the old AIrix kit... it's some work but reminds you to the days of old fashioned modelling.... look here: Meindert
7
7

Paint won't stick
Yesterday I wanted to paint the first layer over my PST ISU tracks. The paint was not sticking to it nicely (undiluted Tamiya XF-1) so I washed the tracks in soap, hot water. And after that operation...
2
2

City of Manchester kit
I am looking for a kit - any ideas where I might find one?
12
12

333 FS Question
I grant this is obscure, but it's worth a shot. Did the 333rd FS fly P-39Ds or P-39Qs, or both, in its early days? Some "authorities" say one, some the other. I've got a grip on the P-47 days, but......

Mig 15 kit recommendations?
Recommedations for the most accurate Mig 15 and Mig 17 kit)s) out there? Jim
5
5

FA: Messerschmitt Helwan HA-300 fighter 1/72 resin
Willy Messerschmitt's final fighter design. Please look at: Thanks, Tom eBay Mobile

FA: Hispano HA-1112 Buchon 1/72 injected kit
Injected kit of the Merlin powered Messerschmitt Please look at: Tom

FA: Heinkel He-116 A-0 (Lufthansa) resin kit 1/72
Resin kit of this elegant pre war German airliner. Please look at: Thanks, Tom

Instructions needed
Does anyone have the Monogram A-1H Sky Raider kit No. 5454, that can scan the instructions and email them to me? I sure would appreciate it. Thanks Mike
17
17

Modeler Site May 2006 issue is on net, 6th anniversary!!!
Modeler Site May 2006 issue is on net, 6th anniversary!!! The Modeler Site issue of May is already on the net, if you haven't still read the April issue, go to the back issue or look for the note you...