AccMin wish list

I have each and everyone of the kits you mentioned. I would however, pony up the dough for new state of the art kits. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

premise of this thread. Again, an "AccMin Wish List". I presumed we were talking 1/48 only>>

I didn't mean to start anything here other than my own personal wishes, and what I presumed were fairly limited subjects; apparently I was....that 'W' word--mistaken, yea, that's it. Anyway, I mentioned AccMin simply because I'm familiar with their quality standards. With my limited experience I wasn't familiar with the other manufacturers mentioned, or their product lines. As I've read the replies I've learned quite a bit more about what's out there, so I thank you all. 1/48 is also my personal favorite scale; it seems to have enough size for a multitude of details, is easier to display than 1/32, and, most importantly to me, doesn't have all the microscopic pieces/decals of 1/72. What would be just wunnerful would be to build in 1/4, then shrink it to 1/72

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

I was under the impression that the B-25 was fairly successfull albeit not to the extent of the SBD or TBD. Is this not true? tia

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

I just bought one of the Monogram F-80s off the shelf at one of my local hobby shops and it was retailed at $24.99!

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

My wish would be a 1/32 or 1/48th scale PT-17.

Reply to
Stanley Parker