Who had the !/72 P-38's a couple weeks ago?

I was looking for 1/72 P-38's a couple weeks ago, someone replied, but I lost the message.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

If you don't get a reply I've got a Revell for $10. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Dat be me! I kinda forget the details myself but I have two Revells and a Matchbox. The Revells can be made up into photo planes, fighters or the nightfighter.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Matchbox. The Revells can be made up into photo planes, fighters or the nightfighter.>

Ok, I'll take the Revells. They were pretty cheap as I recall, so... Send me an email so we can exchange info.