Who had the !/72 P-38's a couple weeks ago?

I was looking for 1/72 P-38's a couple weeks ago, someone replied, but I lost
the message.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to
return. --Leonardo Da Vinci
Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy
If you don't get a reply I've got a Revell for $10. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
Dat be me! I kinda forget the details myself but I have two Revells and a Matchbox. The Revells can be made up into photo planes, fighters or the nightfighter.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Matchbox. The Revells can be made up into photo planes, fighters or the nightfighter.>
Ok, I'll take the Revells. They were pretty cheap as I recall, so... Send me an email so we can exchange info.