Adriatic sea ship models

Hello, this is my first note on this group and I would be happy if You could send me some comments for ship models that are presented on
www.leut-krk.hr
This is my father's workshop and maritime museum with lots of books, charts, etc. This is not sales or marketing promotion. I want to use Internet to promote Adriatic maritime heritage and I'm willing to help to all interested modelers.
Thank You in advance, Mare
C:/Marko wrote the following:

Very nice work on the available pictures of the ships.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY