Adriatic sea ship models

Hello,
this is my first note on this group and I would be happy if You could
send me some comments for ship models that are presented on

This is my father's workshop and maritime museum with lots of books,
charts, etc.
This is not sales or marketing promotion. I want to use Internet to
promote Adriatic maritime heritage and I'm willing to help to all
interested modelers.
Thank You in advance,
Mare
Reply to
C:/Marko
C:/Marko wrote the following:
Very nice work on the available pictures of the ships.
Reply to
willshak