Airfix Harvard

Does anyone out there (preferably in Australia) have an old 1:72 Airfix Harvard that they want to part with?

I have the remnants of an old model that I'm planning to use in a diorama but the fuselage is u/s.

Any condition will do; even an old assembled & wrecked model is OK, as long as the fuselage is in one piece from the front of the cockpit to the tail, so that I can graft it on to mine.

Cheers, James.

Reply to
jvenables