Airfix in receivership - Jeremy Vine show

According to the BBC News, Airfix have gone into receivership this morning. The parent company Humbrol blames falling sales due to competition from computer games and problems with a French supplier - presumably Heller.

On the Jeremy Vine Show on Radio 2, Jeremy and his producer are attempting to build an Airfix kit live on air - it is happening *now*

Click on "Listen Live".

They've chosen the 1/48 Spitfire MkVb - or "emm kay vee bee". The intention is to build it in an hour and a half. I have my doubts as to whether they will succeed.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

More information

Enzo Matrix