airmodel vacs in US?

Does anyone know of a source for airmodel vacs in the usa?Other than aviationUSK,I have no desire to repeat that nightmare...The few things I want arent worth the shipping from Germany,ad been looking for a (reliable)US source for over a year thanks in advance

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Know anyone stationed near Frankfurt Germany? When my brother was there, he went for a visit and got a He119 for me.

Doesn't Airmodell offer direct service? Which kits are you looking for?

Keith Walker

Reply to
Scorpian

Afraid I don't know anyone over there...yes they offer a direct service,and in fact I corresponded with the owner for some time...but I only wanted the me262 coversions,and he told me himself that it would take a minumum order of several times that to be worth his shipping.He quoted something like 30 dollars just to ship them here...just wasn't worth it.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Sorry to hear that. I have the same problem at

who sell some great airplane books on the Luftwaffe not available in the US (as well as the best selection of paper models). The books start at $12 and minimum shipping is $25!

Another BIG advantage of trading with a serviceman over there is that shipping from an APO post office costs the same as regular mail over here!

Keith

Reply to
Scorpian