TA-4F Skyhawk models?

Hi, Does any company produce a two-seat Skyhawk in 1:48, apart from the old Fujimi model? I found a listing for an Academy/Minicraft scooter, but no details. Can anyone help or recommend a conversion for the Hasegawa A4, please? TIA

Reply to
Ian

Monogram made an OA-4M which will need some modifications to backdate it to the TA-4F. It's possibly OOP.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Steve Jahn

Red Roo Models in Australia do a conversion for the Monogram kit to make an TA-4G, which is based on the TA-4F. Contact Gary Byck at snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au or view the conversion at

HTH

Phil Hastie Canberra Australia

Reply to
Phil & Annette Hastie

Anyone know how much work is involved here please? I understand the OA-4Ms were modified TA4-Fs (as opposed to the A4-Ms) and therefore should have F style intakes, etc...? TIA, Ian

Reply to
Ian

The Fujimi (and therefore the Academy kit as well) was 1/50th.

Cheers,

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek