Airplane 5 View Albums, looking for

Back in the early - mid '70s, BCFK Publications (Bernard C F Klein, IIRC) put these out. I'm not sure how many there were, but I have a couple & would like to get the whole set. Since they were little more than photocopies anyway, I'd be happy to buy a set of photcopies even. Since they're not likely to ever be published again, I don't think there should be a copyright issue, for those who get upset by that. Thanks for the read.

Reply to
frank