Annual Fund Raising at M2

Just finished making my donation to the annual Modeling Madness fund drive. This is one site/resource that I really enjoy and for the price of just one good modeling book or kit I can help to assure that Scott continues this great service for modelers throughout the world.

For those of you not yet familiar with "Modeling Madness", this is one of the oldest model review sites on the net. As it grew, it became more and more expensive and the owner, Scott Van Aken, shouldered most of the cost for several years. Scott pretty much survives on his military retirement but spends untold and unpaid hours posting new information to the site on a daily basis. Truly a great fella!

Once a year the call goes out for voluntary donations to help Scott keep M2 up and running. Rest assured that any donation you make will go toward maintaining this terrific service and will not be pocketed for the next visit to the local hobbyshop!

Right now M2 is over half-way to it's goal of $4200. Wouldn't you like to help keep this free, easily accessible site on the air?

(Click on "What's New" in the left hand column.)

Yes, I advertise on this site ("Strip-A-Kit") but I am in no way connected to or responsible for the content and direction of Modeling Madness. I'm just one of many modelers who enjoy getting our daily dose of kit reviews, buildups, book reviews and industry news at "M2".

Cheers!

Rick Fluke Montana

Reply to
Unamodeler