Another 'Future' istic use

After buying new model paint, I brush some Future over the label so as not to wear off the paint color name, mfg part number, FS #, etc. when
handling over time. I used to use scotch tape, but the Future is faster, cheaper, less sticky, and invisible.
--
Bill
in Hamptonburgh, NY

I heard it can be used on floor surfaces.......i never would have tried that!!

Floors? Don't be silly Jules... (sheesh!)
Rob

I keep hearing the "floor" myth. If you all keep talking about using future on floors they're gonna lock you all away. Don't you know what they'll do to you for that kind of crazy talk? There are no such things as floors. Just like there is no "outside" beyond this dome we live under. The sooner you all realize that, the sooner we can all sit down in our big circle and get back to gluing little plastic pieces together. Fun fun fun. ;-)
TForward (back after a long absence)
Don't know if you have seen this guy on YouTube ?
< http://www.scaleworkshop.com/workshop/video13bg_1.htm
noddy
AussieRob wrote:

Its also a dessert topping!
Craig
I heard it's a great dipilatory. Brush on, let dry then peel off!

wow. A brazilian with a high gloss! Slippery when wet to say the least.
Craig

Ahem! ;-)
Frank Kranick (who always wanted to visit Brazil...)

I think I'm getting visual now...oh yeah...definitely.
TF

[cue Chevy Chase]
--
Evolution can be mean: There's no "dumb-ass" vaccine. -- Jimmy Buffett

Yah. Future would just soak into the carpet along with all those tiny parts.
--
Evolution can be mean: There's no "dumb-ass" vaccine. -- Jimmy Buffett

Yeah but can Future get rid of warts like duct tape?????

I guess it depends on exactly where that wart is located...which paints several mental pictures that make me shutter just thinking about it.

And I shudder wondering about just how you are able to shutter ;-) Scott Wilson