Another 'Future' istic use

After buying new model paint, I brush some Future over the label so as not to wear off the paint color name, mfg part number, FS #, etc. when handling over time. I used to use scotch tape, but the Future is faster, cheaper, less sticky, and invisible.

Reply to
Willshak

Guess someone someday will have to write a book about all the uses of Future, it will be found next to the duct tape one.

Reply to
Hawkeye

I heard it can be used on floor surfaces.......i never would have tried that!!

Reply to
Jules

"Jules" wrote in news:yNRDh.373637$MO2.72707 @fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Floors? Don't be silly Jules... (sheesh!)

Rob

Reply to
AussieRob

Yeah but can Future get rid of warts like duct tape?????

Reply to
The Old Man

I guess it depends on exactly where that wart is located...which paints several mental pictures that make me shutter just thinking about it.

Reply to
Hawkeye

And I shudder wondering about just how you are able to shutter ;-) Scott Wilson

Reply to
avnav526

I keep hearing the "floor" myth. If you all keep talking about using future on floors they're gonna lock you all away. Don't you know what they'll do to you for that kind of crazy talk? There are no such things as floors. Just like there is no "outside" beyond this dome we live under. The sooner you all realize that, the sooner we can all sit down in our big circle and get back to gluing little plastic pieces together. Fun fun fun. ;-)

TForward (back after a long absence)

Reply to
TF

Don't know if you have seen this guy on YouTube ?

<

noddy

Reply to
noddy

Its also a dessert topping!

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I heard it's a great dipilatory. Brush on, let dry then peel off!

Reply to
Ben Valdevarona

wow. A brazilian with a high gloss! Slippery when wet to say the least.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Ahem! ;-)

Frank Kranick (who always wanted to visit Brazil...)

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

I think I'm getting visual now...oh yeah...definitely.

TF

Reply to
TF

AussieRob wrote in news:Xns98E1C300F8E36rgrinbergspamspam@203.87.95.150:

Yah. Future would just soak into the carpet along with all those tiny parts.

Reply to
CortxVortx

" snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z35g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

[cue Chevy Chase]