Another test from modelhawk

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020601000006040608050409 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Still trying to get the format fight on the mozilla news reader set-up. Sorry for the annoying test posts.
Bill Woodier
--------------020601000006040608050409 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=utf-8; name="modelhawk.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="modelhawk.vcf"
begin:vcard note;quoted-printable:Bill Woodier          "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready     in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."           George Orwell          My Home Page: http://www.bill-woodier.com/home.htm version:2.1 end:vcard
--------------020601000006040608050409--