Any plastics news from Hobby Expo?

Like 2012 releases from Revell - re-pops or Trumpeter?

Mike Benolkin has a list and some photos posted on his Cybermodeler site.
http://www.cybermodeler.com
Cookie Sewell

UDT model from Monogram
Mace Missile and Terracruzer from Revell as SSP January I think.
Squadron had a M5something at its booth. 1/1 and drivable. with accessories and armor. No word on shipping or how much paint was used though it came on a lowboy.
Ohka from Lindberg should be out January, been looking for that since I saw it at 2009 show..
megahobby had a set of photos on their blog.
Not as much models as 2 years ago.