Any plastics news from Hobby Expo?

Like 2012 releases from Revell - re-pops or Trumpeter?

Reply to
Val Kraut

Mike Benolkin has a list and some photos posted on his Cybermodeler site.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

UDT model from Monogram

Mace Missile and Terracruzer from Revell as SSP January I think.

Squadron had a M5something at its booth. 1/1 and drivable. with accessories and armor. No word on shipping or how much paint was used though it came on a lowboy.

Ohka from Lindberg should be out January, been looking for that since I saw it at 2009 show..

megahobby had a set of photos on their blog.

Not as much models as 2 years ago.

Reply to
frank