AEROCLUB ACCESSORIES

I was looking for the Aeroclub site and found that it has been closed off since 8 March 2010. Does anyone know how they might be accessed ?
Actuallly, I was only looking for a catalog listing to find out if part EPO 18 was the prop and installation plug for a 72nd Pucara kit. I have one of the old Rare Planes vacs of the Pucara and the newer Special Hobby kit (both 72nd) and just wanted to check to see if I remembered correctly that these were the parts to go with the Rare Planes kit. If anyone can confirm this I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks for checking

There is an e-mail address for Aeroclub at Britmodeller: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?s=7fc383bc4728c7fbac96c860106a4d90&showforum=228
I think all business is done by e-mail now.