Anybody remember Part Time Models?

I used to run PTM, making resin model aircraft and spacecraft. I'm going to be getting back to it. Anybody remember my stuff, and have suggestions or complaints?

Reply to
Scott Lowther

Will you be returning to the Luft'46 stuff or the realspace rocketry? I think the Luft'46 market is pretty glutted now, but there's room for some post-war prototypes.

Now, a reasonably-priced reasonably accurate lunar rover in about

1/24...

Wulf

Reply to
Wulf Corbett

The real space stuff; a revamped and improved 1/72 X-20 should be first, but a 1/144 Convair NX-2 nuclear bomber should follow that.

Reply to
Scott Lowther

Scott

Which 1/72 kits did you produce besides the X-20 project?

Anything new in 1/72 scale, especially if never produced or long unavailable, would be most welcomed.

Best wishes,

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Oh... buncha stuff... Sanger antipodal bomber, Gemini B/MOL, several add-on kits for the X-20, the manned A-9, and a number of Luft '46, and a bunch of other space models. Sadly I haven't really kept much of an archive of what I did.

Right now I'm looking at a series of 1/200 space launch vehicles,s starting with Titan III/Dyna Soar, and maybe going up to several of the Nova and early Shuttle designs; any ideas if these would be popular?

Reply to
Scott Lowther

Personally, my real space stuff is almost all 1/200 scale. I'd love to see a conversion to do the Saturn V/Skylab with the AMT man in space kit. I'd also be interested in Soviet manned rockets in this scale and a few US unmanned rockets like the Titan/Centaur and Atlas/Agena. A Delta III would also be cool.

John Benson ------------------------ IPMS El Paso Web Guy

John Benson