Anyone buy from Store666.Com

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has purchased anything from and internet store called Store666.com. I came accross it doing a search for some Tamiya kits. They don't list and address as to where they are located. I would like to order fromm them, since they have some kits that are hard to come by, but am hesitant. Any info would be appreciated.

Hank

Reply to
Hank