Anyone Deal With....

...www.Hobby888.com? I see some items at good prices but know nothing about them, where they are, repuation, etc. Anything you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

You may have noticed that people don't much care about anything but exercising their own bloated fantasies here, so you might as well look for answers elsewhere.

The activity here supports the notion that the average collector is an anti-social misfit.

Reply to
so.noted

I don't know what your response has to do with the OP's question, or why you've made that assumption after 4 days of posting, or why you have posted in a way which can be interpreted as adding credence to your assumption, but every group has posts from sociopaths, whose only aim is to disrupt the newsgroup for their own personal and sexual satisfaction by stirring up others. Learn how to use your filters so you don't see them, or try to increase your willpower, so as not to get involved in them.

Reply to
Willshak

its your lose, most people are of a decent nature, its up to each individual to determine which posters are good and those that are not, deal with it or not, up to you

Reply to
Daryl

Just the anonymous ones with an RMS chip on their shoulder.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Any connection between your reality and ours is purely coincidental. Is your visit to Earth for business or pleasure?

You exhibit all the tact and sensitivity of a Tasmanian devil. If I throw a stick, will you go away?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I take this back....

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

No good deed goes unpunished, Frank. ;]

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Hey !!!! I resemble that remark!

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

FWIW, I'd recommend to stay away from Hobby888.com. I'm waiting for my credit card to be refunded but they finally responded to one of my e-mails, simply stating they regret missing my order and will refund my card. No explanation, no reasons given. Their website hasn't changed for several weeks and something tells me they're not serious players for my dollars. I'll stick with GreatModels and Squadron.

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

I remember him more as crude and sophomoric. If his personality remained unchanged he probably won friends and influence there too. Come to think of it, I haven't seen a copy of FJ in a while. I'll have to check a different newsstand.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller