Anyone else getting blank Great Models newsletters?

Me too - for some time now. I assumed it was just an incompatibility issue with my email client. I wonder what gives. I thought about writing them, but never got around to it. Has anyone inquired?
Reply to
Kaliste Saloom
Sure. I assume it's because of a compatibility issue. I just go to their website and click on the newsletter link at the top of the product listings. Gerald Owens
Reply to
lafimprov
see my other GM post - the store answered my email - they got a new guy who did/did not do something to mess up the newsletter.
Craig
Reply to
Musicman59

Site Timeline