Anyone else getting blank Great Models newsletters?

I get them on several email addresses and recently they are blank - no newsletter at all, just the email...

anyone else?

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Several times, including less than a minute ago, before signing on to RMS.

Reply to
eyeball

Me.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

Same here

Reply to
Dave Williams

Yep, me too...

Several times, including less than a minute ago, before signing on to RMS.

Reply to
Stepnfetchit

I've been getting blank GM newsletters for years.

RobG

Reply to
rgronovius

Me too - for some time now. I assumed it was just an incompatibility issue with my email client. I wonder what gives. I thought about writing them, but never got around to it. Has anyone inquired?

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom

I've sent 3 emails - no reply

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Reply to
lafimprov

see my other GM post - the store answered my email - they got a new guy who did/did not do something to mess up the newsletter.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59