Newsletters Wanted

Hi,
I am trying to complete my collection of newsletters from the Heart of Wales
Line Travellers Association (HOWLTA) of which I am a member. My missing
issues are numbers 1 to 12 inclusive. If anyone can help with copies of the
newsletter or scanned copies of the pages or photocopies of the pages, would
you please contact me direct to discuss.
Thanks,
Roger
Reply to
Roger Thomas