Anyone own hobby Air Stripper

Hi I need a bust that needs to be stripped of all its paint I have used several types but no one gets all the paint off. I am looking for some
one to strip the bust that uses walnut shells. Any help would be appreciated.
Dan Beavers

a plastic bust? media blasting would probably not be a good idea.
: : I need a bust that needs to be stripped of all its paint I have used : several types but no one gets all the paint off. I am looking for some : one to strip the bust that uses walnut shells. :     I believe the Paasche Air-Eraser has walnut shells available, or did at one time. You will need an air supply beyond what you typical rattle compressor can provide, however.
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.