Anyone own hobby Air Stripper

Hi I need a bust that needs to be stripped of all its paint I have used several types but no one gets all the paint off. I am looking for some one to strip the bust that uses walnut shells. Any help would be appreciated.

Dan Beavers

Reply to
Dan-tot

a plastic bust? media blasting would probably not be a good idea.

Reply to
someone

Dan-tot wrote: : : I need a bust that needs to be stripped of all its paint I have used : several types but no one gets all the paint off. I am looking for some : one to strip the bust that uses walnut shells. : I believe the Paasche Air-Eraser has walnut shells available, or did at one time. You will need an air supply beyond what you typical rattle compressor can provide, however.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden