Aurora Glow and long boxes list

I HAVE THESE AURORA REPRO BOXES: GLOW: PHANTOM, DRACULA, FRANKENSTIEN, CREATURE, HUNCHBACK, PRISONER, JEKYLL, GODZILLA, KING KONG AND MUMMY $19 EACH. LONG 1960'S BOXES: DRACULA, FRANK, CREATURE, PHANTOM, JEKYLL, PRISONER, WOLFMAN, GODZILLA, KONG, WITCH AND MUMMY $19 EACH. I ALSO HAVE LOTS OF REPRO GLOW AND LONG BOX INSTRUCTION SHEETS. AURORA SUPERMAN, BATMAN, ROBIN, PENGUIN, BATMOBILE, WONDER WOMAN, HULK, CAPTAIN AMERICA, CAPTAIN ACTION, SUPERBOY, DEMPSEY VS FIRBO REPRO BOXES AND A FEW OTHERS $19 EACH.

Reply to
Monstertoys

fix your caps lock, retard. go shout somewhere else. i don't read spam from screamers!

Reply to
someone

A REPRO BOXES: GLOW: PHANTOM, DRACULA,

He's just excited to think anyone might buy them! I wonder why everything is $19?

Reply to
eyeball

he thinks everyone is stupid, just like him.

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote: : : fix your caps lock, retard. : go shout somewhere else. i don't read spam from screamers! : Are you having a bad night, or do you always take the high road when you comment on the lack of newsgroup etiquette?

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

yes

Reply to
someone

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Bruce

Is it a playboy.com or a coors.com night?

Reply to
eyeball