Aurora Glow and long boxes list

I HAVE THESE AURORA REPRO BOXES: GLOW: PHANTOM, DRACULA,
FRANKENSTIEN, CREATURE, HUNCHBACK, PRISONER, JEKYLL, GODZILLA, KING
KONG AND MUMMY $19 EACH. LONG 1960'S BOXES: DRACULA, FRANK, CREATURE,
PHANTOM, JEKYLL, PRISONER, WOLFMAN, GODZILLA, KONG, WITCH AND MUMMY
$19 EACH. I ALSO HAVE LOTS OF REPRO GLOW AND LONG BOX INSTRUCTION
SHEETS. AURORA SUPERMAN, BATMAN, ROBIN, PENGUIN, BATMOBILE, WONDER
WOMAN, HULK, CAPTAIN AMERICA, CAPTAIN ACTION, SUPERBOY, DEMPSEY VS
FIRBO REPRO BOXES AND A FEW OTHERS $19 EACH.
Reply to
Monstertoys
A REPRO BOXES: GLOW: PHANTOM, DRACULA,
He's just excited to think anyone might buy them! I wonder why everything is $19?
Reply to
eyeball
: : fix your caps lock, retard. : go shout somewhere else. i don't read spam from screamers! : Are you having a bad night, or do you always take the high road when you comment on the lack of newsgroup etiquette?
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Burden
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Bruce
Is it a playboy.com or a coors.com night?
Reply to
eyeball

Site Timeline