Autographed models?

Anyone seen these autographed 1/48 scale models on ebay?? I have some of the autographs themselves and they apper to be genuine but the starting bid has to be way to low for them to be real

Jeff Barringer

Don't know about 1/48 scale but once when I was at the NASM Garber facility I saw a 1-1 scale aircraft autographed. Pappy Boyington was allowed to put his autograph in one of the main landing gear wells of the restored Corsair on display there. That was probably 15 or more years ago now. I don't know if the signature's still on it all these years later and with everything moved over at the Dulles facility.

Reply to
Bill Woodier