B-52 Stratofortress and GAM-77/AGM-28

I have two questions. First has anyone ever produced the B-52 Stratofortress in 1/48 ? My second question is has anyone ever produced the North American GAM-77/AGM-28 Hound Dog in any scale for the B-52 model ?

Thanks Rodney

Reply to
Rodney Cooper

i'd habd one in my living room. and shoot anyone who touched it.

I think a vac was produced bu have no further info.

The 1/72 AMT B-52G (Early) came with a pair, but it's long OOP.

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

A company called MAI produced a resin AGM-28 Hound Dog in 1/72 (kit #

002). This kit comes with the pylon for the B-52. I picked up my copy years ago, so I am not sure if it is still available.

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Idacavage

The following kits have AGM-28s:

1/200 Dragon/DML B-52H 1/144 Crown/Revell/Minicraft B-52H 1/72 AMT B-52G (early)
Reply to
TomGAJ

IIRC, MAI did it years ago in 1/72. Tom Young, where are you now that we need your? Kim M

Operation American Freedom-Where is our regime change?

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Already answered him earlier today, but thanks, Kim.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72