Back from Italy with pics and also question about Hase 72nd amrour kits

Picked a few cheap kits up at Telford on Sat, bought a few of the 72nd Hase kits, which i belive are more like 76th.
Anyway i got the Ostwind, Wirblewind and a Panzer with the same hull, in
each one were a extra lot of pieces, i seem to remember what for, the tank with the huge shell and lifting eq. Has anyone got these instructions? if there are all the bits in the box i would rather build that than the tenk.
Heres some pics of my few days in Rome last week, quite large for dialup users.
http://www.julianhales.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rometrip.htm

Jules, whcih Panzer IV kit is that the F1? G? or the kit number. I'm going to get my hands on both of the 1/72 Karl kits and wanted extra ammo vehicles. If noone else has them I'll send you something when I get it.
Frank
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:19:56 GMT, "jules"

We need more pics of Anett and fewer of your ugly mug... ;-p

My "From" address is munged - use 'modeleral (at) swbell (dot) net' to respond

ah shaddappa ya face!!! :-)
got some more pics to put up midweek and reduce the size.........

respond via email.

Just stopped in at the LHS while running some errands after reading your post. Finally had an excuse to snatch up the Hase Pzkw IV there. I got the Wirbel and the IV G. The Wirbel does not appear to have all the parts, it's missing the rig and the superstructure box, the G seems to have all the parts neccessary. The Karl in 1/72 on my soon list, rail version and dismounted. I'll let you know when I know.

it's
ok thanks, be useful to know

Hey Jules, It's the Coliseum and you look more like Sid Snot (remember him - Kenny Everett?) than Johnny Rotten!
I'll bet I can guess what you wished for at the Trevi too... I'd be wishing the same!
Cheers,
Chris