Badger Compressor/Aztec Airbrush

Ok. I googled this subject already, and the last discussion was April 2002.
I went to both websites that were recommended (BearAir and Dixie Art).
Neither of them were very helpful for this specific subject.
We already owned the Aztec airbrush, then I was practically given a Badger
180-11 compressor. We bought the braided hose that nicely fits the
compressor, but not the airbrush. Is there anything easier than going to a
welding place for a converter (as was suggested in March 2001)? I assume
this is a fairly common thing?
Thanks in advance,
Lissa
Reply to
Lissa
Sears, Home Depot, Lowe's, Ace hardware. Surprisingly, Sears may be the best of the bunch for this particular item.
Art
the braided hose that nicely fits the
Reply to
Art Murray