Badger Compressor/Aztec Airbrush

Ok. I googled this subject already, and the last discussion was April 2002. I went to both websites that were recommended (BearAir and Dixie Art). Neither of them were very helpful for this specific subject.

We already owned the Aztec airbrush, then I was practically given a Badger

180-11 compressor. We bought the braided hose that nicely fits the compressor, but not the airbrush. Is there anything easier than going to a welding place for a converter (as was suggested in March 2001)? I assume this is a fairly common thing?

Thanks in advance,

Lissa

Reply to
Lissa

Sears, Home Depot, Lowe's, Ace hardware. Surprisingly, Sears may be the best of the bunch for this particular item.

Art

the braided hose that nicely fits the

Reply to
Art Murray