bill banacek

anyone hear from him or know his phone? it's been a long while with no word. it's not like we have a huge crowd here and we all know what a great guy he is. anyone help?

Reply to
someone

yeah, that sounds good. damn.

Reply to
someone

Haven't been in here much myself until of late. I hope all is well - dunno his address or phone. I know you guys swap tunes by snail mail, so I'd suggest dropping him a line with your contact info and if things are not well his family might reply.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Re:Bill Banaszak I can't help but I hope you'll let us know how he is if you find out. I owe him an email (probably several - I'm not a great communicator) from January and know all was not well with him then. AFAIK his last post to this group was 13th March (I thought it was more recently, but time is running oddly with me...) and he didn't jump in on your eBay thread a few days later. As long as he was posting I figured things were O.K., but... I don't have too many friends (even of the internet variety) and tend to neglect those I do, but I've always felt an affinity for Bill because of similarities in our circumstances and I'm becoming worried.

Regards,

Moramarth

Reply to
Moramarth

i'll let everyone know when i learn anything.

Reply to
someone