Strip-A-Kit is now OOP

It has been 13 years - almost to the day - that we first announced the availability of Strip-A-Kit here on RMS.

Now it is our sad task to report that the product will no longer be available and that we have exhausted all of our remaining stock on hand. Added production costs and constantly escalating shipping fees have made SAK prohibitively expensive. So we have decided to suspend all sales until further notice.

Thanks to all the great folks out there that have ordered and reordered Strip-A-Kit. We're going to miss getting to see some of your favorite projects but what we are really going to miss is your friendship..........

"Thanks" again for 13 great years!

"STRIP-A-KIT"

OUT !!

Reply to
unamodeler

Sorry to see that it had to come to this. Will you now divulge to all you fellow modelers what type of industrial cleaning agent were you repackaging as your Strip-A-Kit? That way maybe we'll all be able to find a local source for it. :-)

Peteski

Reply to
peteski

I for one am sorry to hear it. I remember when you started up and sent me a sample for review -- once I followed your directions, worked fine.

Hope things work out for the best.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne