Card Holder

Hi, Does anyone have a source to recommend for SMALL card holders like this one?

I'm looking for one with a window space of about 1/2" x 1" .

TIA, Bill

Reply to
Bill

Hello Bill,

Try a store for office supplys

Greatings R. Nijssen

Reply to
r.nijssen

Reply to
John DeBoo

Yep, it is exactly like that kind of thing. My dilemma is finding a particularly small one. I have catalogs from the three above plus a few more and larger ones are easily available but so far no cigar on a small one.

I figured the modelling community might have a lead on this item in a small size.

Tnx, Bill

Reply to
Bill

Check out those memory book / scrapbook stores and websites or maybe even that area in hobby lobby. Here is a link to what I am talking about. Google "drawer label holders" or even "drawer metal label holders" etc. Hope this helps

Count DeMoney