Casting Your Own

Can someone advice on good discussion groups on casting and model making. I would appreciate your help.

Darius

Reply to
Darius

Have a look on film production related Websites. A mate used to do all sorts of mouldings for films and I know there is a little book out there on all the techniques as I borrowed it from him. Sadly I had to give it back!

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

This Yahoo group has several thousand members and lots of info.

James

Thank you. That's exactly what I've been looking for...

Darius

James wrote:

Reply to
Darius

Don't you know that this is why God invented the Xerox?

The Old Timer

Were you looking for any specific info? I'm fairly certain there's a number of peope on this group that know a thing or two about this (myself included), and they're likely to help if they can.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

Try here for starters!

I'll email my mate with the book and see if he's still got it.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks