pics of really nice GMC 6X6

On my drive to work each day I pass a heavy equipment rental place that has a nice 1952 GMC 6X6 truck. The paint is not original, and they painted these way too small stars on it that look really dorky. But other than those two "flaws", this thing is cherry! It has the winch up front and sports an automatic tranny. I took really high res photos of the inside and out. I even got a few of the engine compartment. All the dash detail plaques and gauges are readable in the photos. I won't have a chance to post these to a site for awhile yet. And I still need to go thru them in photoshop and make them look as good as possible. But if anyone needs to see these as a referance I can email the raw pics to you. Actually it is alot of data, so a broadband connection is best. But where there is a will there is a way. Email me if anyon e wants to see them before I get them up on a site.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff