Need engine pics of GMC 6x6 duece and 1/2

I was unable to find and color pics of a 40's era 6x6 engine compartment. ANy help greatly appreciated.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

An unrestored example:

A 1/8th scale CCKW model - engine details:

John Hairell

Reply to
John Hairell

Wings and Wheels Productions from the Czech Republic has an entire book in color dedicated to the GMC CCKW series. That would be your best bet.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Jeff wrote: : I was unable to find and color pics of a 40's era 6x6 engine compartment. : ANy help greatly appreciated. :

Click on "PHOTO GALLERY", the click on the CCKW-353 link. I have 4 photos of the engine compartment under that link. Damn but that hood was heavy!

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden