Datsun 260Z Model - Are there any?

Doe s anyone know of any Datsun 260Z kits made?

TIA

Reply to
Andrew and Tea

"Andrew and Tea" a exposé le 26/08/2003 :

Tamiya, long time ago...

Reply to
Flying Frog

Reply to
Barry

Yep, since the main differences between the 240Z, 260Z and original 280Z were under the hood, the only external differences I can think of would be the badge, and for US cars maybe the bumpers (those were the early years of "nader" bumpers.

I once had a 1973 240Z, which suffered from being one of the first cars with emission controls. Datsun had driveability problems with that engine, which they tried to fix with the 260Z in 74 and only conquered when they went to fuel injection in 75 in the 280Z.

Reply to
Rick DeNatale

Not the 260Z but Revell made a 240Z in 1/25th back during the '70s. I think it's been re-released once or twice and may be coming around again as a tooner. As one of the other posters points out there isn't a lot of difference externally.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Revell made a 240Z and Tamiya did a 260Z.

Reply to
Sam

I am pretty sure AMT made one in their Reggie Jackson series. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

I recall that Monogram produced a 1/32 Z car in the late '70s. Can't remember if this was a 260Z or 280Z though.

Martin

Reply to
Martin