Datsun 260Z Model - Are there any?

Doe s anyone know of any Datsun 260Z kits made?
TIA
Reply to
Andrew and Tea
"Andrew and Tea" a exposé le 26/08/2003 :
Tamiya, long time ago...
Reply to
Flying Frog
Fujimi makes a few 240Z's that are still available. I got one at a local shop within the last few months. Check Hobby Link Japan, they should have the 240Z available, and they might have 260Z's too, not sure. Since the real car was only made for 1 or 2 years and it was so similiar to the 240Z, I doubt anyone made a specific 260Z.
Andrew and Tea wrote:
Reply to
Barry
Yep, since the main differences between the 240Z, 260Z and original 280Z were under the hood, the only external differences I can think of would be the badge, and for US cars maybe the bumpers (those were the early years of "nader" bumpers.
I once had a 1973 240Z, which suffered from being one of the first cars with emission controls. Datsun had driveability problems with that engine, which they tried to fix with the 260Z in 74 and only conquered when they went to fuel injection in 75 in the 280Z.
Reply to
Rick DeNatale
Not the 260Z but Revell made a 240Z in 1/25th back during the '70s. I think it's been re-released once or twice and may be coming around again as a tooner. As one of the other posters points out there isn't a lot of difference externally.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
Revell made a 240Z and Tamiya did a 260Z.
Reply to
Sam
I am pretty sure AMT made one in their Reggie Jackson series. Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
Max Bryant
I recall that Monogram produced a 1/32 Z car in the late '70s. Can't remember if this was a 260Z or 280Z though.
Martin
Reply to
Martin