electric toothbrush as a sanding tool

Hi,
A few weeks ago I read an article on the net describing how to convert an
electric toothbrush into a "power sanding tool" for plastic modelling.
Try as I might, I can't find it anymore. I don't even remember if it was an
one of the plastic modelling newsgroups or on a particular plastic modelling
website.
New years festivities might have affected my memory somewhat ;-)
Anyway, Google comes up with
but that
proves to be a dead link.
If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be swell.
Cheers,
Steven
Reply to
ikke
Hello steven,
I found this.
greatings Rein.
Reply to
newszilla.xs4all.nl
This is the one you possibly found, it translates in quite an amusing way - there are lots of other good tips here as well:

I found that a standard hole punch can be used to cut disks of double sided tape and different grades of paper - works a treat!
Mike
Reply to
Mike
Yep! That's what I was looking for. My everlasting gratitude!
Steven
Reply to
ikke
=== Mike, Can you provide/send me the English translation to this article, or where in their web site I can get the translator? I am interested in converting an old electric toothbrush, but cannot follow the German(?) in the article.
Many thanks in advance.
Ray Austin, TX ===
Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman
Hi Ray,
Just pick up the link above, pop it into the Google search bar - there will only be one response of course and click on translate - some if it is quite funny but you'll get the gist of it.
Mike
Reply to
Mike
Mike, Thanks for the tip. Just did what you recommended, and after reading the first paragraph I had to stop and catch my breath. Something about literal translations that make them that much more fun to read and try to interpret. I'll make the necessary mental adjustments and try control my bladder this second time around.
Thanks again,
Ray Austin, TX ===
Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman