FA: 1:32 Aircraft Kits

Hi all,

A few more 1:32 on Ebay if anyone's interested:

Hasegawa 1:32 Focke-Wulf Fw-190A/G

Revell 1:32 Royal Navy F4U-1 Corsair

Hasegawa 1:32 F-86F-40 Sabre JASDF Fighter

Revell 1:32 AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopter

Hasegawa 1:32 F-16A Fighting Falcon

Trumpeter 1:32 N/AW A-10 Two Seater

Cutting Edge 1:32 Fw-190D-9 Resin Cockpit set

Cutting Edge 1:32 Fw-190A-8 Resin Cockpit set

Regards,

Iain

32SIG
Iain Ogilvie

Well, one of more of these might be interesting but all of the links provided come back "invalid link.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Sorry Bill - the links are a little too long and have fallen over to a second line.

Add the number on the second line to the link and they should all work!

Have fun...

Iain

32SIG
Iain Ogilvie