FA: CA P-43, AMT XB-70, ESCI FJ-2/3, Pegaso Tu-104, Comet, Pavla F6U-1

I have the following rare, out of production kits up for auction on eBay. I will ship them worldwide (except for the XB-70 - it's just too big to ship at a reasonable cost):

Classic Airframes 48th P-43 Lancer:

AMT/ERTL 72nd XB-70 Valkyrie Limited Edition (US only!):
ESCI 48th North American FJ-2/3 Fury plus Microscale Marine Fury decals 48-129:
Pegaso (Lindberg mold) 175th Tupolev Tu-104:
Pegaso (Lindberg mold) 180th DH Comet IV:
Pavla 72nd Vought F6U-1 Pirate:
All the best, Tom Test

Reply to
VoicesOn