FA: Diecast Cobras, nascar,others, vette plstc kit

Auctions end tomorrow - thanks for looking:

Warhammer Catachan 19 figure Lot !!!! $39.99

Maisto 1/24th Porsche & Prowler $9.99
1/24 Viper & Lamborghini Bburago/Maisto $8.99
Ertl 1/18th scale Cobra 427 SC - Red $17.99
1/18th Peach State Cobra 427 SC 1of 2500! $29.99
RARE 1/18th Kyosho Cobra 427 SC Race Car $51.11
RARE 1/18th Kyosho Cobra 427 SC - Red $44.99
1/24 Revell-Monogram '67 Corvette in Tin $14.99
Hotwheels 100% 427 Cobra SC MINT - loose $4.99

RC NASCAR Motorcraft Thunderbird '91 Elliott!

yomizark

there will be repercussions spammer

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

Reply to
yomizark

Putting on my Usenet sysadmin hat...

Here's the only official text - the control message that created the group in the first place:

As you can see from that document, you didn't break any rules.

The poster that calls itself "teh insane Gaymer" is a troll (or, at least, she/he/it didn't contradict me when replying to the post where I said so a few weeks ago). It's safe to ignore posts from that address.

Reply to
Rob Kelk

ignore the low grade troll wannabe.

Absolutely no need to appologize.

The twerp that attacked you is a cross-posting troll with nothing better to do than attack people who appear on this group and others.

Sad, really.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72