[FFSMC] Server destroyed, website out ! :(

Hello,

The site of the FFSMC is inaccessible because of sevrrr destroyed: an attempt of hack managed to pass, and the server is destroyed since yesterday evening (HD downright burned).

So I am going to reconstruct totally the website, by abandoning phpnuke, certainly too easily permeable, even armouring it !!!

Saddened for the subscribers!: (

Reply to
Flying Frog

Ouch!!!!

Good Luck getting it back Chris..

Andrew TAT

Hangarbox

Hangarbox a émis l'idée suivante :

Thanks Andraw. I'm working now for a new version, even better than the destroyed one.

Another thing : I just received this morning my new lens : a Nikon

800-400 VR... I hope to be able to make good shots as soon the weather will be better.

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog

Sorry to hear that Chris. I hope it's not too much work to recover. Nothing like a toasted HD to ruin your month. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Keeper a formulé la demande :

Well, I wil rebuild an all new website. It seems hackers get by phpbb forum, so I will not use thi script again... A lot of work, but I will try to build a better website than the destroyed one...

Thank my friend Keeper ;)

Reply to
Flying Frog

Hi Chris, I'm sorry to hear about the computer. Good luck in getting it all back up and running soon.

Max

Reply to
MagisterMax

MagisterMax a écrit :

Hi Max,

Not my computer, the server of my hoster... Big, big problem !!! But I will create another version of the FFSMC (I'm workin' on since yesterday), better than the other... and f***k the crackers !!!!

In friendship

Reply to
Flying Frog

I am saddened to hear this Chris. This is not a great way to start the new year, I wish you luck in your reconstructed website. I enjoyed visiting your site and I look forward to the new one.

VR, Stephen

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Reply to
Herkynoseart.com

Herkynoseart.com a couché sur son écran :

Hi Stephen

Thanks for your kind message. The new one is under construction and will be quite different from the other one. Scripts and base are all new, to update security. You will find a lot of new functions... but I'm not sure to be able to transfer users data base without problem. You will certainely need to re-subscribe... I'm sorry, but I can't use the same method, that's too dangerous now...

YF

Reply to
Flying Frog

if you want more instructions scanned, lmk.

Attention, my mail server is down also. Please use flying-frog"at"tiscali.fr

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog

Me too! I have some more older sets of instructions to send if you want them.

The Old Timer

The Old Timer avait énoncé :

Hi John, and thanks a lot. Yes of course I'm interested, old and new sets of instructions, each modeller can need these precious sheet of paper...

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog