Focke Wulf FW 56 STOSSER

I'm looking for documentation for a camo paint scheme for the STOSSER. It seems as though most pictures are of the overall silver scheme. Could anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
J. Barnette

"Warplanes of the Third Reich" has one picture of an Hungarian model in camouflage. It's a black and white picture on Pg.175. "Hungarian Air Force" from Squadron/Signal has a colour profile of G.143 that appears to be overall Dark Green with 65 blue wing and tail undersides. G.142 is pictured on Pg.58 in an unusual scheme that's only partly described. Once again the photo is B&W. When I built my Heller kit I just used the painting guide which called for RLM 65 fuselage and wing undersides with 70 Dark Green uppers and the fuselage spine. Spinner was yellow and the A/C carried codes underwing of T+D B+C.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

the monogram color guide shows it in the standard 70/71/65, splinter scheme.

Reply to
KONDA24