FREE Freedom Fighter Poster Offer

Attention modelers and aviation fans.....
We currently have a great promotion going at Military Hobbies. With a minimum purchase we will send you free of charge an 18" x 24" full
colour, professional produced CF-5 Freedom Fighter poster.
http://www.militaryhobbies.com/product.cfm?ProductID `81
This is a beautiful, limited edition print from the Ottawa-based group, "Image Corps". It is highly suitable for framing and will be a welcome addition to your modeling room or den.
As well, we have re-started the "Monthly Military Quiz" contest here at MH. Just follow the link from our main page and give the quiz your best shot. The top 2 respondents each month win a $50.00 gift certificate that can be redeemed on any merchandise at Military Hobbies.
Drop by our store and have a look around.....
http://www.militaryhobbies.com
Have a good one folks......Dave