FS: car model kits

Cleaning house, thinning out, etc. I have about

50 car model kits for sale, 1/25 scale. Unbuilt but most have been unsealed. I have a list in Excel format. Email me and I'll send you a copy. I don't *think* I have anything rare or highly sought-after. Mostly Fords (Mustangs and Rods). No prices on the list. Let me know what you are interested in and make me a fair offer.

Dean

Reply to
K5DH

hi- please send me a list of your car kits for sale to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com thanks fred

Reply to
FSterns

Hi Fred Didnt know you hung around here, hows things going? Jules(Sheffield) UK

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Fred probably had a lot of snow to shovel last weekend. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak