Kits for sale - mostly aircraft and cars.

I was going to go the ePay route, but meh - the returns aren't worth the effort. If you live any place other than Australia, be warned that
shipping costs are high from here, but I will do my best to minimise them.
I'm not quitting the hobby, I just won't live to be 500 years old, and I have no-one to pass them to when I croak, so I figured you guys might be able to use them, AND it'll help me less guilty about not building if the stash gets reduced by a quarter.
Email me for a list and prices - there's nothing rare or amazing there, but you might find something you want. Mostly aircraft and cars, a little bit of armour and a few oddities.
Regards RobG (the Aussie one)
I was going to go the ePay route, but meh - the returns aren't worth the effort. If you live any place other than Australia, be warned that shipping costs are high from here, but I will do my best to minimise them.
I'm not quitting the hobby, but I won't live to be 500 years old and I have no-one to pass them to when I croak, so I figured you guys might be able to put them to better use. AND it'll help me feel less guilty about not building if the stash gets reduced by a quarter (or more).
Email me for a list and prices - there's nothing rare or amazing there, but you might find something you want. Mostly aircraft and cars, a little bit of armour and a few oddities.
Regards RobG (the Aussie one)
PS - if anyone has an idea of where else to get rid of these things, apart from my local club, let me know.

I know someone with a club down under in Adelaide. email me off line and I'll match you 2 up. send me a list, might be interested.

Thanks for the three you have sent me Rob. Nice prices and freight better than from US.
Tony Chch NZ
On 7/07/2011 10:51 PM, Stadia wrote:

Thanks for the reply Tony, glad they arrived safely.
Anyone else want some kits?
RobG (the Aussie one)
RobG wrote:

Any kits with formula cars?
On 13/07/2011 11:46 PM, down_hill wrote:

Sorry man, my email to you was returned - email me direct please, and I'll send the list to you.
Regards RobG