Kits for sale - mostly aircraft and cars.

I was going to go the ePay route, but meh - the returns aren't worth the effort. If you live any place other than Australia, be warned that shipping costs are high from here, but I will do my best to minimise them.

I'm not quitting the hobby, I just won't live to be 500 years old, and I have no-one to pass them to when I croak, so I figured you guys might be able to use them, AND it'll help me less guilty about not building if the stash gets reduced by a quarter.

Email me for a list and prices - there's nothing rare or amazing there, but you might find something you want. Mostly aircraft and cars, a little bit of armour and a few oddities.

Regards RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

I was going to go the ePay route, but meh - the returns aren't worth the effort. If you live any place other than Australia, be warned that shipping costs are high from here, but I will do my best to minimise them.

I'm not quitting the hobby, but I won't live to be 500 years old and I have no-one to pass them to when I croak, so I figured you guys might be able to put them to better use. AND it'll help me feel less guilty about not building if the stash gets reduced by a quarter (or more).

Email me for a list and prices - there's nothing rare or amazing there, but you might find something you want. Mostly aircraft and cars, a little bit of armour and a few oddities.

Regards RobG (the Aussie one)

PS - if anyone has an idea of where else to get rid of these things, apart from my local club, let me know.

Reply to
RobG

I know someone with a club down under in Adelaide. email me off line and I'll match you 2 up. send me a list, might be interested.

Reply to
frank

Thanks for the three you have sent me Rob. Nice prices and freight better than from US.

Tony Chch NZ

Reply to
Stadia

Thanks for the reply Tony, glad they arrived safely.

Anyone else want some kits?

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

Any kits with formula cars?

Reply to
down_hill

Sorry man, my email to you was returned - email me direct please, and I'll send the list to you.

Regards RobG

Reply to
RobG