FS: Karl, A-4, Storch, Big Boy

Just found out the house we are moving into has bugs and other nasties that have to be fixed before we can move in, so more of my kids are being sold off. Please see below. Most likely more to follow as more bills show up....

thx - Craig

All prices include shipping to Cont USA only.

boxes are open, bags are sealed.

1/35 Dragon 60cm Morser "Karl" $40

1/48 Monogram ProModeler A-4 Skyhawk "Blue Angels" $17

1/32 RevGer Fi 156C Storch $25

1/87 RevGer Big Boy Locomotive $11

Reply to
Craig

*Jake Blues mode on*

I buy your weemen! How much you want for the daughter?!

*Jake Blues mode off*

;-)

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall