FS number and close match for "Anti-Corrosion Gray"?

Heya guys and dolls!

I'm looking at going out of my normal comfort zone and building a gift for someone. It's gonna be a 1/48 Starfighter and it's supposed to be done in 'anti-corrosion grey.' Anybody here know the FS number and a manufacturer that makes a close match? It seems to look kind of like a flat and lighter version of FS 16473 Aircraft Grey.

All help is greatly appreciated!

-ahill

Reply to
hill4448

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:80d33eaa-815d-4970-a39f-533b83e7a203@

21g2000vbk.googlegroups.com:

Model Master by Testors. it's a gloss or semigloss.

Reply to
Gray Ghost