FS number and close match for "Anti-Corrosion Gray"?

Heya guys and dolls!
I'm looking at going out of my normal comfort
zone and building a gift for someone. It's gonna
be a 1/48 Starfighter and it's supposed to be
done in 'anti-corrosion grey.' Anybody here
know the FS number and a manufacturer that
makes a close match? It seems to look kind
of like a flat and lighter version of FS 16473
Aircraft Grey.
All help is greatly appreciated!
-ahill
Reply to
hill4448
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:80d33eaa-815d-4970-a39f-533b83e7a203@ 21g2000vbk.googlegroups.com:
Model Master by Testors. it's a gloss or semigloss.
Reply to
Gray Ghost

Site Timeline